Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Tinnitus Reduction Tip for February 12

I'm fortunate my tinnitus lets up every few days. Not as consistent as I'd like, but I'm always glad when it does.

Sometimes it lets up after I've had good sleep. But not always. 

The last two days have been good--very quiet. The only key I can see is I took 3000 mg MSM with 100  (Buffered Vitamin C) Calcium Ascorbate before bed. While I took it before bed, it sometimes keeps me awake so earlier in the evening is preferred. 

MSM is sulphur the body needs. It is known to loosen cells and restore flexibility and elasticity. It is not toxic and a person can take as much as they want. Read more here. 


I also take Magnesum Citrate with L-Taurine in the same capsule before bed. 

I'll keep an eye on this protocol and hope it settles the tinnitus down completely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment