Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Frustration of Random Tinnitus

It's been a full year since my tinnitus peaked sending me into anxiety and a year of it dominating my life!

It got worse after a cold last year added to a neck injury and a stressful family issue. I wondered if one was a contributor or if they all were. Indeed, it is possible each issue can lead to tinnitus. Or, none are leading to it, they are just happening simultaneously.

I recently had another cold. I had LESS days with tinnitus with it. Why is that? I don't know.

Share your story. Have you had a neck injury? Have you had a mild concussion? Have you found any connection to something you have going on in life and the tinnitus being problematic? Let me know.

Also, check out my book Tinnitus, God, and You: Walk Through Tinnitus with Faith by [Garde, Rose]

No comments:

Post a Comment