Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Tinnitus One Year Later

Last year at this time, I was in a living hell. I had piercing ongoing tinnitus that caused anxiety. I decided I needed to rest my brain, and for most of the winter, hibernated on my sofa trying to overcome the dreaded condition.

I put a number of treatments into action as I continued to investigate the root. 

A year later, I'm thriving. I try not to tune into the tinnitus and God really is giving me reprieve every couple of days. For about three days a week it's practically non-existent. Then it returns. Mine is somehow related to sleep because I either wake up with quiet or with tinnitus. 

I also still have crunchy neck syndrome and head and neck pain. That is either a co-incidence or part of the problem. 

Diet is something I work on too. Healing my gut and balancing my gut PH has been part of my mission. I learned carbonated beverages can wreak havoc on my gut. I have noticed a connection. 

My advice is you tackle your tinnitus from many directions. It CAN simmer down and even disappear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment