Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

Update February 15, 2021

Hey there tinnitus sufferer. Hold on to faith. 

I've thought of updating now and then but put it aside. What I wanted to say is I have quiet. That's right, today is a day of quiet. The tinnitus issue lingers somewhere there in my brain because it comes back in doses from day-to-day. But I have many days of quiet now. SO IT IS POSSIBLE.

There is little to identify in cause and affect. I'm pretty sure my solution lies in sleep. But I can't pin point just what. Is it the amount of deep sleep? Is it the amount of REM sleep? I have a fitbit that has recorded such and I have been unable to make a connection. 

Has it to do with the position I've slept in? Is it something in my shoulder or neck?

It certainly isn't quiet from a specific supplement, special tea, or food item that I know of. 

So I write this today to suggest you let yourself sleep in if you can. See if sleep helps your tinnitus. Hold on to hope. Quiet days are possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment