Pages

Friday 15 April 2022

Tinnitus Update April 15, 2022

Update April 15, 2022

I added a post April 9 saying my head was quiet. The tinnitus was gone. It was a blessing. I awoke with it quiet the 8th and again on the 9th. 

The next four days, however, the tinnitus was back--even if I slept later. I tolerated it. I followed my protocols whether they're connected or not.  

Yesterday and today, I have quiet again--almost nonexistent buzz. Probably what it was before mine ever spiked. A little chime but practically nothing. I am thankful. Again, I slept as long as I wanted and awoke with a calm head. 

The type of tinnitus I have is not hearing-related. It is something my brain is picking up. I discuss possible connections in my online Kindle book. 

Tinnitus, God, and You: Walk Through Tinnitus with Faith 


Wishing you all the best on your own tinnitus journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment